While conventional wisdom says pause hiring and conserve cash, you know that innovating on your product right now will help keep your existing customers happy, which will, in turn, increase word-of-mouth (and keep the lights on!).
But how do you do that without breaking the bank? Some of the highest-performing companies that are ahead of the curve are finding the solution with talented remote dev teams in Canada.
In this session, Ilya Brotzky, Founder at VanHack, Aaron Baer, Partner at Aird & Berlis, and Lloyed Lobo, Cofounder at Boast.AI share the playbook for building remote dev teams in Canada and scaling fast on a budget.
- Access to great engineering talent
- Fast-track work permits and permanent residency for international workers
- Amazing lifestyle
- Free healthcare
- Lower labor costs
- Reduced employee churn
- Huge government incentives for R&D
- Plus every USD stretches 1.35 CAD.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Find the best developers in the world
- Hire fast, without compromising
- Setup the right entity structure for remote hires
- Find Grants and Tax Credits for hiring developers
- Structure remote contracts and salaries/ pay
- Onboard remote employees – the first 30 days
- Build a remote team culture
- Set up the right metrics, tools, and best practices
- Pitfalls to look out for
- Measure productivity and make adjustments