As a founder, it’s easy to get lost while trekking through the fundraising process. The dynamics of speaking to someone who has the capital you need, while discussing terms you’ve never heard of, can all be quite daunting.
In this session, Dooly’s CEO Kris Hartvigsen shares how they managed to raise over $100M in Seed, Series A, and Series B, all within a span of 6 months.
Kris covers the materials you need to prepare, the basics of how to understand your deal, and the mindset you need to approach this journey successfully
Topics covered include:
- When is the right time to raise money
- Fundraising strategy
- Identifying the right investors
- The best way to connect with investors
- Nailing your pitch and pitch deck
- Due diligence process
- Valuation multiples
- Communicating with investors, shareholders, and lawyers