Let’s face it – performance reviews suck. Both managers and employees dread them, they aren’t productive, and they’re awfully time-consuming.
But we have good news – there’s another way that you could be managing employee performance.
After conducting research across thousands of organizations, we’re ready to teach you how to create a painless performance management system that motivates people and drives results.
In this session, Humi Cofounder, Drew Millington will share why companies should be ditching their outdated process to one that is coaching-based and people first. Specifically, Drew will cover:
- The right way to structure performance management
- How to give feedback that your employees will listen to (no more feedback sandwiches)
- How to create goals that your employees will be hungry to complete
- How to create performance reviews that are useful for everyone involved
- Performance templates, so that you can act on your new performance management system right away
After implementing this, you will have…
- A solid understanding of how your employees are performing and how to grow them
- Happy and productive employees who actually look forward to performance reviews
- Peace of mind knowing you’re giving your employees the best
- Countless of management hours saved