The Agri Innovation Forum is the only program of events in Canada dedicated to showcasing the highest potential emerging, growth stage, and established agri-businesses. The Forum is an annual conference that brings together corporate strategics and active institutional & private investors with leading edge entrepreneurs and commercialization professionals.
Highlights from this year’s programming include:
- One-on-one Speed Networking Sessions with corporate development executives and senior managers from the world’s leading agribusiness corporations
- Company presentations from high potential agri-businesses from across Canada
- Moderated discussion panels with the most active institutional investors and corporate strategics
- Information rich keynote presentations and addresses
- Premium structured networking opportunities
If you are an executive, investor, entrepreneur, commercialization professional, service provider or policy maker at this intersection, then this is an event you cannot miss. Approximately 15 emerging companies will present their business models and investment opportunities. Qualifying categories include: Agricultural Waste Management, Aeroponics & Aquaculture, Bio Industrial Products, Biofuels & Renewable Feedstock, Crop Science & Precision Farming, Forestry Products & Management, Livestock & Animal Health, and Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods.
Mark your calendar for the Agri Innovation Forum on December 5 & 6, 2012 at Calgary TELUS Convention Centre.