Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits to fund businesses, but the application process is cumbersome and time-consuming.
Boast.AI is building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get more money, faster for less time and risk.
Boast’s mission is to help innovative companies become successful and we’ve built a community of 60k+ technology professionals called Traction to support that mission, bringing leaders from the fastest growing companies like Google, Shopify, Twilio, Slack, LinkedIn, Zoho, GitHub, Cloudflare, and many more to share advice via weekly webinars, monthly dinners, and an annual conference.
We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused marketing leader to raise awareness of Boast.AI, drive qualified leads that convert to pipeline, and create high quality, full-funnel customer journeys.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including sales, product, operations, and external agencies. You will oversee efforts to scale channels including email, webinars, social, paid, content, events, as well as unlock new opportunities.
- Be Boast.AI’s expert on how we tell our story. Guide our go-to-market, sales, customer success, and product teams in an effort to crystallize our value proposition for customers
- Manage brand building across all of our products and markets
- Provide expertise to our sales team as we optimize the go-top-market playbook
- Operate as a hands-on member of the executive team, initially rolling up your sleeves as an individual contributor while building and managing our marketing org
- Build a demand generation engine. Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including webinars, emails, nurtures, social, SEO, paid media, content, in-person events, etc.
- Experiment with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth
- Develop and execute innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partner with the sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
- Track and report on performance metrics (CPL, MQLs, SALs, Opportunities, Pipeline, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- 7-10 years B2B marketing leadership experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in demand generation or growth
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of digital/growth specialists as well as establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with customers, marketing, product, and sales
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Ability to balance strategic vision and iterative, high-velocity execution
- High level of accountability with a huge sense of urgency
- Excellent and persuasive communicator – both written and verbal
- Experience building a company’s marketing strategy – learning what works, what doesn’t, and iterating on that strategy as the company grows
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with Content, SEO, and Paid Media
- Excellent campaign management experience and ability to demonstrable results
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Flexible work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com