Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 300+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing impact to their internal resources.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary. We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our San Francisco team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of a number of concurrent projects
– Prepare technical and financial documentation and reports for internal and external stakeholders
– Plan and complete projects on time and within budget
– Pro-actively assist clients and maintain regular communications throughout the year
– Track project status as well as manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
– Actively participate in peer review of client communication and external documentation
– Contribute to the development and sharing of project management best practices within the company
Skills and qualifications:
– University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineers, Electrical Engineering or related field
– 2+ years of software development experience in progressive roles with increasing responsibility for feature ownership, product management and/or client interaction. Direct product management experience is an asset
– Experience translating technical information into non-technical language
– Ability to synthesize disparate sources of information into a cohesive narrative
– High level of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management
– Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple client projects simultaneously
– Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
– Experience with office productivity tools
– Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to [email protected].