Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the manual work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and support overall web architecture for multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and deployment of our database
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Communicate with the business teams in order to ensure the technical solution meets business requirements/needs
- 5+ years experience building end-to-end web applications
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid grasp of fundamental concepts related to system design, such as data structures, algorithms, and operating systems
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django, Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working with machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with automation using either Shell scripting, Python or other similar languages
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting language and terminology
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to work unsupervised, in the office or remote as part of a distributed team and be able to produce high quality work
- Understanding of technologies such as virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, and security
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL pipeline development, and data warehousing
- Experience in systems design, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available
- Experience architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexibility in your workplace – you have the option to work from our downtown office or from home
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- Career growth within this role, including leadership and product innovation opportunities
Please send your resume to email@example.com.