Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 300+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing the impact on their internal resources.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Communicate with the business teams in order to ensure the technical solution meets business requirements/needs
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid grasp of fundamental concepts related to system design, such as data structures, algorithms, and operating systems
- Software development experience in Python
- Experience working with two or more from the following: SaaS application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with automation using either Shell scripting, Python or other similar languages
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting language and terminology
- Understanding of technologies such as virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, and security.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django, Django Rest Framework.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL pipeline development, and data warehousing
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed
- Experience in systems design, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available
- Experience architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to [email protected].