Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 300+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing the impact on their internal resources.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver innovative AI solutions in various areas of the Boast.AI platform
- Identify appropriate models to be used and improve model accuracy for the Boast.AI platform
- Participate in the product definition, especially around the aspects of AI, attempting to translate complex business requirements into concrete technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including software development.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Scala, Java, C, C++
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Experience with Google Cloud architecture and products
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Apache Beam, Spark
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
- Python proficiency
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to [email protected].