Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the manual work and audit risk.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fullstack development of AI features and applications in various areas of the Boast.AI platform
- Identify appropriate models to be used and improve model accuracy for the Boast.AI platform
- Participate in the product definition, especially around the aspects of AI, attempting to translate complex business requirements into concrete technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience developing Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence features and applications in the SaaS software and/or fintech space
- 5+ years of fullstack software development experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems, or similar
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Scala, Java, C, C++
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, in the office, or remote as part of a distributed team and be able to produce high-quality work
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Experience with Google Cloud architecture and products
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Apache Beam, Spark
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to teach others and learn new techniques.
- Python proficiency
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexibility in your workplace – you have the option to work from our downtown office or from home
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- Career growth within this role, including leadership and product innovation opportunities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.