Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the grunt work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our Vancouver team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day) and book sales meetings
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of meetings
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Track record of high achievement
- Superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Experience with office productivity tools
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
Commensurate with experience
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to [email protected]