Boast automates R&D Tax claims by combining proprietary AI-driven software with in-house engineers and CPAs. 300+ companies in the US and Canada use Boast to maximize their R&D tax returns and de-risk their audits while drastically reducing impact to their internal resources.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary. We are currently looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our Vancouver team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day) and book sales meetings
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of meetings
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Track record of high achievement
- Superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Experience with office productivity tools
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
Commensurate with experience
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to [email protected]