Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the grunt work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience including 2+ years of sales experience in IoT, SaaS, software, or applicable fields
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated “coachability” with a hunger to learn and succeed
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling/emailing companies
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets or goals using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Driven to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for researching companies that fit our targeting criteria, identifying key decision-makers based on our personae, securing Sales Qualified Appointments that lead to Sales Accepted Leads (SALs), and, selectively, assisting moving qualified leads through the sales funnel to a successful close. This individual will be responsible for identifying key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, and to present compelling Boast.AI solutions that meet and exceed customer needs.
- Identify, qualify, acquire, and convert prospective customer interest in Boast.AI’s solutions into initial sales presentations with prospects (SALs).
- Track funnel metrics using Outbound System and CRM to ensure a disciplined and efficient process for acquiring potential new leads. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Achieve quarterly SAL targets for both the quantity and quality of prospects.
- Taking accurate and detailed notes for the sales executives and on the CRM regarding prospects and deals
- Develop a thorough understanding of, and stay up to date with, the SR&ED industry
- Develop a clear understanding of Boast.AI’s offerings that you can explain to others
- Work directly with CRO and Marketing Team to increase volume and velocity of SALs in the pipeline
- Ability to work with technology, product, and internal business owners to ensure alignment in the sales prospecting process
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, and other relevant tools
- Superior telephone etiquette, communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Creative, has initiative, wants to learn and succeed
- Competitive base pay and performance-based commissions
- 100% company-paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible and Competitive vacation and sick policies
- Flexible and Competitive remote work policy
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com