Boast Capital helps businesses in the US and Canada recover their R&D costs from the government. We are one of the largest independent R&D tax firms in North America.
We are looking for Sales Development Reps for our Vancouver office. In this role, you will be driving outbound sales development efforts to qualify leads for sales meetings.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day) and book sales meetings
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of meetings
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Track record of high achievement
- Superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
- Experience with office productivity tools
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
Commensurate with experience
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to [email protected]