Each year the US government gives out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits to fund businesses, but the application process is cumbersome and time-consuming.
Boast.AI is building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get more money, faster for less time and risk.
Boast’s mission is to help innovative companies become successful and we’ve built a community of 60k+ technology professionals called Traction to support that mission, bringing leaders from the fastest growing companies like Google, Shopify, Twilio, Slack, LinkedIn, Zoho, GitHub, Cloudflare, and many more to share advice via weekly webinars, monthly dinners, and an annual conference.
Boast is looking for an experienced sales executive in Boston, MA. In this role, you will be working closely with management and focusing on pursuing sales leads and prospective clients, negotiating and closing business deals, and developing sales plans that include marketing strategies.
This is the right role for an entrepreneurial, strategic thinker who likes to lead from the front lines and fundamentally understands business development, demand generation, and platform growth, and has the desire and capacity to play a critical role in building a high growth company.
- Ability and experience sourcing quality and qualified leads
- Ability and experience in closing business deals
- Advanced understanding of B2B sales
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective clients and referral partners to generate new business consistently at or above quota
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and quickly establish credibility and trust with prospective clients
- Become an expert on R&D tax credit and qualifying clients for the program
- Research sources for generating new business
- Research and attend industry and related events, seminars, trade shows, and conventions
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment
Skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles, from business champion to CEO/CFO level
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience with prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a demonstrated aptitude to grasp technical concepts. Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Engineering an asset.
- Superior communion skills, and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Ability to adapt communication and messaging in the moment and during interactions
- Previous experience with R&D tax credits and/or other technology grants a plus
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Experience with office productivity tools and CRM
- Past sales training such as Sandler Sales and The Challenger Sale
- Competitive base pay and performance-based commissions
- 100% company-paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible and Competitive vacation and sick policies
- Flexible and Competitive remote work policy
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com