Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the grunt work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused demand generation leader to raise awareness of Boast.AI, drive qualified leads that convert to pipeline, and create high quality, full-funnel customer journeys.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including sales, product, operations, and external agencies. You will oversee efforts to scale channels including email, webinars, social, paid, content, events, as well as unlock new opportunities.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including webinars, emails, nurtures, social, SEO, paid media, content, in-person events, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Experiment with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partner with the sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
- Track and report on performance metrics (CPL, MQLs, SALs, Opps, Pipeline, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in demand generation or growth
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with Content, SEO, and Paid Media
- Excellent campaign management experience and ability to demonstrable results
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Competitive salary plus bonus.
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to [email protected].