Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits through a very manual and broken process.
At Boast.AI, we are building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get larger returns without the grunt work and audit risk.
Our offices are in San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer who is an expert in the fundamentals (HTML, CSS, JS), is product-minded, and is eager to build the best user experiences.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with our dev team, Head of Product, and CEO.
If user interaction and pixel perfection excite you, you’ve come to the right place.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obsess about developing intuitive, beautiful, and high-performing web applications
- Lead frontend projects from concept to completion
- Build new UX and UI patterns while also refactoring older ones
- Write scalable and maintainable web components
- Ensure pixel-perfect implementation of interfaces
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues
- Assist with documentation of new features and contribute to the documentation of existing ones
- Communicate with the business teams in order to ensure the technical solution meets business requirements/needs
- 4+ years designing and implementing user-friendly frontend experiences
- 4+ years of experience building production-ready Vue.js applications
- 4+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Strong coding ability – able to work in large code-bases with fluency
- Solid grasp of computer science, algorithms and data structures
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Team player with good communication skills that is proactive in reaching out and can receive/give feedback within a fast-paced, startup culture where your ideas matter
- Know how to prioritize in order to execute with speed and deliver on time, while never compromising on quality
- Not afraid to take initiative and measured risks
- Ability to work unsupervised, in the office or remote as part of a distributed team and be able to produce high-quality work
- Quick learner and enjoy solving hard problems
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting language and terminology
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Why work with us?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- Career growth within this role, including leadership and product innovation opportunities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.