Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits to fund businesses, but the application process is cumbersome and time-consuming.
Boast.AI is building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get more money, faster for less time and risk.
Boast’s mission is to help innovative companies become successful and we’ve built a community of 60k+ technology professionals called Traction to support that mission, bringing leaders from the fastest growing companies like Google, Shopify, Twilio, Slack, LinkedIn, Zoho, GitHub, Cloudflare, and many more to share advice via weekly webinars, monthly dinners, and an annual conference.
We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused demand generation leader to raise awareness of Boast.AI, drive qualified leads that convert to pipeline, and create high quality, full-funnel customer journeys.
You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including sales, product, operations, and external agencies. You will oversee efforts to scale channels including email, webinars, social, paid, content, events, as well as unlock new opportunities.
- Build a demand generation engine, scaling existing channels, and experimenting with new channels to continually evaluate additional opportunities for growth. Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, including webinars, emails, nurtures, social, SEO, paid media, content, in-person events, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Partner with the sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
- Track and report on performance metrics (CPL, MQLs, SALs, Opportunities, Pipeline, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation or growth
- Experience building a company’s marketing strategy – learning what works, what doesn’t, and iterating on that strategy as the company grows
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with Content, Lead Nurturing, Referral Marketing, Events, Paid Media, and SEO.
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Flexible work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com