At Boast Capital, you’ll be exposed to new and exciting technologies in a variety of industries; gain valuable business expertise; share and implement new ideas; and most importantly, be given the opportunity to make a direct impact. Our firm looks for the best of the best, so you’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in your field.
This permanent career opportunity is ideal for those with a technical background looking for a client facing role. People who really enjoy this type of work are solutions focused, love variety in their work, and appreciate the opportunity to work alongside senior individuals.
Technology Advisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Become an expert on the SR&ED program through experience and thorough onsite training.
- Understand client operations to qualify projects for SR&ED.
- Gather technical and financial information and prepare all necessary documentation.
- Support clients in scientific and financial reviews conducted by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Maintain regular communications with clients – keep them informed on the status of their claim as well as any updates to the SR&ED program.
- Plan and complete client engagements on time and within budget.
What is expected?
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Business-related Technology Education.
- 1+ years of technical experience related to university degree.
- High level of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel at all levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Previous experience with SR&ED and/or other technology grants a plus.
- Experience with office productivity tools.
- Energy, passion, humour, compassion and enthusiasm.
Why work at Boast Capital?
- Work with innovative clients who are leading exciting new technology projects in their industries
- Flexibility in your work place – you have the option to work from one of our downtown offices or from home
- We are results-oriented – you can set your own schedule and work when you are most productive
- Open and transparent management structure – collaboration is how we make decisions happen
- We focus on being efficient and have created our own internal tools to help you do your job
We are interviewing immediately and excited to consider your application – please email your resume and cover letter to our recruitment specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!